The Village B & B are specializing in offering walking/hiking holidays for parties who would like to visit the Glens.
We can offer the following services:
- Local Transportation.
- Airport pickup if required
- Long or short breaks.
- Walks with local guides familiar with the area.
- Accommodations in a comfortable family run B & B.
- A selection of restaurants to dine in and relax in the evenings.
- Renowned Traditional Irish pub just across the street.
- Nearby attractions include the Giants Causeway, a world heritage site and Bushmills Distillery, the oldest distillery in Europe.
- Giants Causeway Coastal Path.
- Murlough Bay.
- Trostan- Tievebulliagh (Highest peak in Co. Antrim)
- Glenariffe Forest Park.
- Lurig (Stone age rath)
- Visit Belfast (Titanic Town!)
We can offer a range of walking options:
Group Bookings: For groups (10+) we will endeavour to work with your proposal dates. We can accomodate up to 30 people.
Individual Bookings: We are organizing a list of proposed dates for the coming season (2013) where individuals can join on a walking break.